Wednesday, July 12, 2006

For Miranda

I cry for you ... with tears unwashed
I feel for you ... with airless lungs
I hurt for you ...

Forget the saline skin that devoured your sexuallity
Forget the thrust of emotions that fills your totality

Incurable as it may seem
These unclean sheets will be washed
If not thrown away

Check your foggy mirrors
And glue in the shattered glass
Piece by piece it will become one

Forget satan's saccharinic smile
That lures you to the abyss
Of never ending self destruct

I cry for you... not because of your phallic appetence
I cry for you... not because of your massochistic ways
I cry for you... because through your eyes I see the emptiness

* a piece created and given to me by one of my closest friends - BeLLe

- i miss this girl..*

No comments:


Get Paid Money to Blog